WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?
1. A FINAL POLISHED MIX/MASTER AT INDUSTRY STANDARDS
2. UNLIMITED FREE OF CHARGE TWEAKS
3. CREATIVE EDITS (ADDING/REMOVING/ALTERING SOUNDS TO MAKE THE TRACK BETTER)
4. FREE MULTIPLE VERSIONS (RADIO EDIT, ORIGINAL MIX, ETC.)
5. PROFESSIONAL ADVICE (20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
6. HYBRID ANALOG+DIGITAL PROCESSING
7. MONEY BACK GUARANTEED (IN CASE YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED)
HOW TO EXPORT FOR A STEREO MASTER:
1. NO PLUGINS ON THE MASTER BUS
Do not leave any plugins (limiter, compressor, etc.) on your master bus but if you have some creative effects (filters, automated reverbs) that are crucial to your track, leave these on.
Go to the loudest part of your track (usually the drop/chorus) and inspect your master meter to check if it’s going above 0dB well into distortion territory. Even though in the digital world we can always turn things down, we cannot save printed tracks that have distorted/clipped peaks so please ensure you have around -3dB of headroom (master meter doesn’t go above -3dB when playing the most energy and instrument dense section of the mix).
Export your stereo mix as a WAV/AIF file at 44.1/48 Khz with a bit depth of 24 so we can have more details to work with, even though your mix will probably end up in MP3 form to the end user.
Upload your mix using a file service like WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.. You don’t need to blow up our email inbox by sending the WAVE file directly as an attachment.
Paste the link of your uploaded track in the checkout form or you can send it to us directly via email over here.